For Episode 19 we are joined by Yoga Teacher Trainer and Sri Vidya Tantra Practitioner Tracee Stanley.
Since 2001 the focus of Tracee’s teaching has been empowerment, sankalpa, self-mastery and healing. Tracey teaches Yoga Nidra, Meditation and Self-Inquiry informed by wisely sequenced asana, mantra and kriya practices to create a fertile environment and safe container for transformation and growth.
Tracee regularly teaches at festivals like Wanderlust, Symbiosis, Lightning in a Bottle and more, and serves as faculty at Esalen Institute where she leads teacher trainings, retreats and in general holds space for us to remember our radiance and power. In this episode we explore:
• Liberation from the belief that we need to stay small in order to be safe and receive love
• Overcoming childhood abuse and neglect
• Rebellion as precursor to liberation
• The process of looking at our patterns and how they become habits that become our personality
• Taking risks in how we do business
You can learn more about today’s guest by visiting her online at www.traceeyoga.com